Verve is a leading mobile advertising technology company and we’re looking for an enthusiastic and talented Interactive Designer to fill a full-time position.
The position is for a creative individual with intellectual curiosity with solid experience.
The Interactive Designer will be responsible for creating mobile advertisements for National, well-known advertisers as well as various UI/UX projects within the organization.
Creativity and experience with online advertising is preferred, but willing to train candidates who lack mobile-specific experience.
- Concept and Design of mobile/tablet ads for top advertisers
- Image slicing/production and optimization (for dev handoff)
- Creative mockups
Requirements and Skills:
- Proficient using Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Ability to conceptualize text and visualize information
- Comfortable with HTML / CSS
- Proficient with image slicing and optimization and working with developers
- Minimum of 3-4 years of design / agency experience
- Must have degree in design-related field
- Strong understanding of industry trends, technologies, mobile platforms and online advertising
- Must be a good communicator who takes direction well
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, with a focus on accuracy
- Strategic thinker
- Able to work independently and on multiple projects and to prioritize workload effectively
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to adhere to strict deadlines and produce high quality work
- “Hands On” solution-oriented team player
- Enjoys a fun, fast-paced environment