Learn more about Verve’s offering, Place InsightsTM the first mobile place-based audience targeting solution purpose-built to help brands reach their optimal audiences based on the characteristics of a user’s location.
Every quarter Verve conducts a new research study in a category of interest. Our goal is to gain deeper insights about mobile user behavior and use those learnings to shape strategic mobile solutions for our advertising partners. All surveys are conducted across the Verve Platform of 3,500+ mobile publishers during a 30-day period.
This new report features insights from our analysis of 2,500+ campaigns delivered on the Verve mobile platform during 2012.
Key findings of Verve’s inaugural Location Powered Mobile Advertising Report include:
- The primary location targeting strategies being deployed by premium brands
- Location targeting provides 2x lift on CTR performance versus other mobile targeting strategies
- Retail and restaurant led categories leveraging location targeting
- Premium inventory performs up to 3x better than exchange-based inventory on location targeted campaigns
- Location targeting case studies and best practices
The focus of this Verve study was exploring users’ adoption of mobile banking and various services offered by their financial institutions.
In this latest study, Verve surveyed smartphone and tablet users to discover how their mobile devices affect their decisions on where to dine and what to eat.
Verve surveyed mobile users to learn how smartphones and tablets affect their travel planning process.
This Verve study focused on measuring consumer attitudes and preferences towards using their smartphone and/or tablet during the automotive purchase consideration process.
Learn why mobile devices are a critical component in the retail experience in this insightful study about mobile shopping.