New York, May 30, 2013 – Verve Mobile announced today it has published a new “State of the Market: Location Powered Mobile Advertising” report. In February 2013, Verve released its inaugural State of the Market report reviewing the evolution of the location-based mobile advertising market over 2012 [LINK] and promising quarterly reports going forward.
This new report “Location Powered Mobile Advertising: The Impact on the Quick Service and Casual Dining Category” dives into a leading category in location-based mobile advertising to help reveal the state of innovation, execution and insights location targeting is bringing to the exploding business of mobile advertising. The findings are from over one hundred mobile advertising campaigns delivered by the Verve Mobile platform in the QSR/ Casual Dining category.
“The QSR/ Casual Dining category ‘gets’ location-based mobile advertising and has provided real leadership in the market. We are pleased to be the trusted partner to these brands as they leverage the Verve platform to build awareness, generate demand and drive foot traffic” said Tom MacIsaac, Chief Executive Officer of Verve.
Key findings from the Report include:
- Nearly 70 percent of all QSR/ Casual Dining campaigns leveraged location targeting
- QSR/ Casual Dining campaigns that leveraged location data performed 2x better than those that didn’t
- The leading location targeting strategies leveraged were Geo-aware, Geo-fence and Audience targeting
- Verve’s Place Insights™ audience targeting technology allowed us to analyze QSR/ Casual Dining campaigns and identify optimal audiences for QSR/ Casual Dining advertisers
- Verve’s advanced location analytics uncovered a 3x lift in foot traffic for a national casual dining brand
The full report may be downloaded from Verve’s website, www.vervemobile.com.
Verve Mobile is the pioneering leader in location-based mobile advertising. Our customers are national brand advertisers who want to engage consumers on their mobile devices with location-aware, data-driven and highly targeted marketing. We also serve premium publishers across the nation, delivering the platforms and services they need to power and monetize their mobile properties. The Verve location powered technology platform and the proprietary data it generates are revolutionizing mobile media and advertising. It enables consumer and content brands to reach their desired audiences on the go, out and about, and closer to the buying decision than ever before. Verve has offices in New York, NY, Chicago, Washington DC and San Diego, CA. For more information, visit www.vervemobile.com
760-565-3245 | email@example.com