Sarah is a veteran of the media services industry: in her two decades of experience, she has developed and implemented groundbreaking new models for advertising and media. Over the course of her career, Sarah has become a well-known voice in the advertising industry on the topics of digital marketing and media integration. She has helped to build one of the most recognized digital companies in the world through a combination of acquisitions, new business wins, and organic growth.
Until May of 2009, Sarah was CEO of Aegis Media North America. She was also responsible for launching and growing a significant part of that business during her eleven year tenure at that company. As President of Carat Interactive and then President of Isobar, Sarah orchestrated the successful acquisitions and merging of several companies including Lot21, Vizium, Freestyle Interactive, Molecular, iProspect, Ammo and Bluestreak. Sarah is also responsible for launching Isobar Mobile, a highly regarded mobile marketing entity.
An industry thought leader, Sarah initiated several ground breaking studies including “Born to Be Wired” (2003), which examined rapidly increasing internet use by teens, and “Never Ending Friending” (2007), which considered the increasingly vital role of social networking as a component of social behavior and also calculated marketing ROI for Social Marketing campaigns.
Sarah has been widely quoted in such sources as Ad Age, Ad Week, DM News, B2B Magazine, New York Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today. Additionally, Sarah regularly addresses audiences at major marketing conferences and participates on a number of company and industry boards.
- “Industry Achievement Award” 2007, ad:tech
- “Online All-Star” 2008, OMMA
- “Top 100 Media Influentials” Media Post 2008
- “Future Legend”, 2008 Ad Club, Boston
- “Top 50 People to Know in the Digital Space”, MediaPost 2003
- “Top 100 Business Marketing Influencers” 2002, 2003 and 2004, B2B Magazine
- “Media All Star” Adweek, Mediaweek, Brandweek 2004
- “25 Women to Watch”, Advertising Age 2005
- “Fast 50″, Fast Company 2006